Monday, May 11, 2009

Just Entered the Contest

I just put my entry in for the One-Line Pitch Contest at QueryTracker (http://www.querytracker.net/contest.php). After agonizing over this on Saturday, finally I was able to come up with a pitch I was happy with.

Here it is, tell me what you think:
"The death of her mother leads teenager Faith McDaniels to discover the analogous world of Enlita, an amorphous domain quickly being overpowered by an evil tyrant named Belial who will not stop until he captures Faith and the hidden force inside her."

4 comments:

T. Anne said...

Sounds like a good nutshell.

Michelle said...

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. It wasn't easy squeezing a whole novel into one sentence.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

ElanaJ said...

Good luck! I hope Mr. Deneen likes it! :D

Michelle said...

Thanks Elana - I hope so too.