Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blog Writers Block

Major writing block today...not for my novel, but for the blog. Arghhh!

I am happy to report that after a few days of battling this cold, I'm starting to feel better. My voice is still a bit scratchy, but I have my energy back. And that's good news!

Also, on the good news front, I've completed some major projects at work which means I shouldn't be as exhausted when I go home, which equates to more energy to devote to revising my novel. I'm not as far along as I had hoped, since the WD/BEA Writers Conference is next week! I still need to tweak my pitch and practice it. And finish researching the agents that will be there so I can narrow down my picks for who I want to pitch to.

As always, so much to do and not enough time to get it all done. But I guess that's much better than being bored.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

ElanaJ said...

Totally true about having too much to do. Whenever I find myself wandering aimlessly on the Interwebs, I reprimand myself and get back to work! Good luck on the pitch next week!

Michelle said...

Thanks! Love your blog post today by the way. And yes, I do feel like that sometimes...putting up the hand and saying "whatever!"

Litgirl01 said...

I'm right there with ya! :-)