Monday, April 13, 2009

Writing update

I was happy that I was able to carve some time and write this weekend, even while being away for the Easter holiday. It gave me great satisfaction to know that I committed to writing even out of the regular writing schedule.

I'm still pushing myself to revise most if not all of The Hidden Force before the end of May. The process is going a bit slower than I had hoped, but I am counting on a quicker revision once I get to more recent material. The original chapters of the book have needed lot's of rewriting, in many cases it's almost like writing the book all over again and using the original material as a loose framework.

It will be interesting to compare the original drafts with the finished product to see how different it really ends up.

No comments: