Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Representation Call from an Agent

Wow-this blog post gave me the chills as I envisioned myself being on the other end, hearing the words, "I want to represent you".

Check it out, it's from Rachelle Gardner as she talks about "Getting the CALL" (when an agent calls you to talk about representation): http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/2009/04/getting-call.html

I can't wait to get that call, and I'm sure many of you feel the same. For those of you that have gotten that call already (Congrats!)...would you care to share your stories here or on Rachelle's blog?

2 comments:

ElanaJ said...

I saw that post too, and wish I had a story to share. Sadly, I do not, but I can't wait for that day!

Michelle said...

ElanaJ-
I'll send good vibes your way - Let's hope we both get the call in the near future.