Thursday, April 23, 2009

Come see me at the Tenafly Street Festival (Tenafly, NJ)

My first event of the year is scheduled for this weekend, Sunday April 26, 2009, at the Tenafly Street Festival.

I'll be autographing copies of my book, Do You? and displaying some of my favorite photographs.

The Tenafly Street Festival features outside vendors , crafters, food, music and live entertainment. Washington and Railroad Streets will be closed to traffic for the festival. Free pony rides for the kids. 11 am - 5 pm (rain or shine) FREE ADMISSION
Sponsored by the Tenafly Chamber of Commerce
*************************************
Do You? is a collection of original poems and photographs (76 pages, 36 full-color photographs). It was a finalist in the 11th annual Writers Digest Self-Published Book Awards. There are two ways to buy it (if you're not able to attend the Tenafly Street Fesitval), and I've included the links for each. From the publisher (XLibris) https://www.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=20785or directly from my website at http://store.michellereynoso.com/books.html

No comments: